They are seriously so so pretty. You can hang them from the ceiling. You can set them on a table. You can group them. You can hang one single pom. You can use them for a party. They can hang in a bedroom, living room, or office. I am honestly crossing my fingers that my BF is having a baby girl so I only have to wait a couple of months to use the ones I have again. If I'm being honest, I haven't even taken them down from Avery's party yet just because after a long day at work it makes me happy to see them hanging in the living room.
Kirsten, creator of PomLove, is offering one lucky PDP reader a three piece pom set!
There are several ways to enter...leave a comment for each to get multiple entries! Please leave all extra entries in the comments here on the blog, not on Facebook or Twitter so I can keep track of them!
1) Simply leave a comment telling your favorite of Kirsten's pom sets or favorite colors.
2) Become a fan of pomlove on Facebook. You can also leave a comment for an extra entry here if you are already a fan!
3) Become a fan of Polkadots & Pirates on Facebook. Again...already a fan? Leave a comment!
4) Follow PomLoveOnEtsy on Twitter.
5) Follow pdotsandpirates on Twitter.
6) Blog, tweet, or facebook (or all three!) this giveaway!
Deadline to enter is Monday, January 18 at 5 o'clock. Winner will be chosen and posted on Tuesday morning. I have some other projects I am working on and then taking a long MLK Day weekend away, so I'll be back with a winner then. Have a great weekend!