Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Grace and other things...

I am kind of feeling like a foreigner on this blog...it seems like its been ages since I visited. As I said last week I am taking a tiny break from blogging to try to remain sane this fall. But between working on my orders and correcting papers the computer stares at me. So I am going to quick post this pic of little Grace that my friend Judy sent me.

You may remember this family birthday banner from earlier in the year. I made names for each of the kids (and as of last Friday I have a fourth name to make...congrats on baby Ethan, Judy and Rob!) that could be easily interchanged and used year after year.

Grace was the first to get to use it...



A very "green" option...gotta love that! That and a few other ideas got me to thinking...how many of you have a banner I've made you in the past year and a half that you would like to swap in for store credit or for another person's banner? Leave a comment if you're interested. I am totally up for replacing names and organizing it if there is interest! Save money and the earth at the same time.

Stay tuned...I'll be back soon, I promise. Dalmatians. Circus. Woodland creatures. Flowers. Pigs. All coming soon. But for now...sleep. =)

5 comments:

Jodee said...

That banner turned out sooo cute! I especially love the polkadots!

Count me in for recycling my banner. I need zebra cupcake picks!

susanj said...

Can't wait to see the new ideas you are cooking up...

love the idea of the banner exchange!

The Bregenzers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim @ Forever Wherever said...

Beautiful! I don't have any banners right now, but I sure do sigh when I see one. Sooner or later I'll think of the perfect reason for one.

Kim

Hair Candy said...

Hey there!
I know exactly what you mean! I feel like I've neglected my blog too:) I'm slowing getting back to it...have a great one!