Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Better late than never?

My rule is to send invitations out exactly a month to the day before each party. So let me say I am NOT proud I am sending the last of Avery's invitations out today. Yes, the party is Saturday. Again, the state of affairs around here! Everyone does KNOW about the party, they just haven't received their formal invitation.

The funny part is I designed these invitations right when we got our professional pics back from our lovely photographer Kristi in October. So really no excuses to why they couldn't have been out. Oh well...here we go, your first sneak peak at Avery's "Oh how she's grown..." flower party...




I have had lots of practice doing this theme this year...I bought the paper last February when Avery said she loved it and I keep ordering more because I keep getting requests for this theme. I did find some new paper for Ave's birthday to add to the mix and I was so excited when there was exact fabric designed to match. Can you see a *golden* product in our future? Why yes you can. More later this week!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the labels that you put on your envelopes!

Jessica said...

those are rockin' envelopes...seriously...and as long as all know about the party, you are set.

Norma Lee @ Norma Lee Good said...

So so cute! This could have been my post in March when I planned my son's birthday. I had to send the invitations because they were so cute and so late...haha.

Jodee said...

Adorable invitations! I agree -- better late than never! I usually send mine out two weeks before.

Sandi said...

Very cute! I love the envelopes! How excited anyone would be to have that show up in the mail?!

susanj said...

Adorable as usual! I was able to find fabric that matched the papers used on the banner you made for my daughters and made them fabric crowns to match. I can't wait to see what you have cooked up with the matching fabric.