Thursday, January 7, 2010

{Happy Customers} : Grayson

I am once again getting a little backed up on my {happy customers} entries...thanks to all of you who have sent something and I promise I am going to catch up!

When Colleen sent me pics from Grayson's party I was so impressed...she made life-sized replicas of the tent on Grayson's shirt from Persnickety Me and the elephant that I use on all the circus party goods. SO SO adorable!



Hop on over to {happy customers} to see the pics in greater detail and read about Colleen's PDP experience as well as checking out all our previous little cuties!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Thanks Jess! You are just simply awesome and I can't wait to plan my next party with you. You made the party so special with your decorations. Keep up the great work!