Tuesday, April 6, 2010

it's a BOY!

If you follow me on Facebook, you may have seen these pics that my friend Rach from *golden* has posted over the past few days. First she posted another pic of her daugher Kylie in the tutu that I had made her for her birthday. She paired it with the new name shirts she has listed in her shop. How CUTE is she??

Photobucket

Rachel is pregnant with her second baby. She is very creative in the ways that she announces big news, usually in some uber adorable shirt she's made for Kylie. This time she wanted something different, so we made two mini mini banners (smaller even than my banner minis!) that would fit perfectly across her belly on the day that she got her ultrasound. After her ultrasound yesterday we got to see which one she'd use...

Photobucket

...hooray! Now...what to do with that "it's a GIRL!"?!

6 comments:

Lindsey {Bella Grace Party Designs} said...

I love this picture! What a cute baby belly!

Rach said...

YEAH FOR MY BFF JESS!!!!!!!!!! I heart you times a MILLION!!!!! Jess and I have been swapping party goods (her amazing work WAY outdoes my poor little tees, and I yet to think it's a fair trade!!!) for, wow, two years now?? I KNEW the second I was pregnant that I wanted to announce the baby's sex with her AMAZING banners. I still cry every time I open a PD&P package (even when I'm NOT preggo, lol!), because her work is SO insanely amazing, and truly made with love. The mini-tiny banners were so perfect and are so precious to me. I am now planning the baby's bedding around it to hang on the outside of the crib!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!! xoxoxox

Rach said...

PS - we DEF know that you or I will NOT be needing the It's a girl banner!! LOL!! ;) I think I'm going to hang it in Ky's room and pretend it was from when she was a baby! HA!

Cammi at Cammi Lee Events said...

This is such an adorable idea!!!

Lora Joy said...

THATS SO CUTE!!! i love that i

CWBD Parties said...

YOU ARE AWESOME! I love that idea of mini banners. I was thinking of a unique way to spotlight activity stations for a party I have to do next month. This sounds like a great way to go. Thanks for sharing!