Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Big Debut

The day has finally arrived! After a little over a month of getting things in order, the late nights are hopefully going to start paying off! As of today, July 1st, Polkadots & Pirates is now open on Etsy.

Here is a peek from my shop...

... the complete POLKADOT COLLECTION.

I have new collections in the works and am also working on a bunch of custom work for people and one of a kind banners, too, so make sure to check back often for new items.

Thanks to all of you who have had encouraging words as I get started. Special thanks to my husband and sister for listening to every idea or question I've had...to Darcie Braaten Photography for the awesome pics and the fun day taking them...to Tracie for your beautiful and delicious cakes and cupcakes (and your kitchen table!) for picture day...to Erin from The Vintage Pearl for helping me with my blog setup...and to the mailman and UPS man for bringing me all those packages of ribbon and paper and making my neighbors think I was on a shopping spree! (A neighbor yesterday actually asked what I was buying and said I get more UPS than anyone she knows...spy much?? LOL!)

Now I'll just wait for that first sale...and maybe go to bed early in the meantime!

4 comments:

My Daily Circus said...

did you really post that at 6:46 AM!?? Geez your good. I love the pics and all your stuff! I am in the same gearing up mode now for my etsy shop....Nice when my business is Spare Time Designs and I dont have much of it!!! Geez Kath! BTW you are looking hot in that picture!

My Daily Circus said...

ok I did I post on my blog for you, hoping that will give you some new traffic! Yah!!!

labellamaison said...

Congratulations on your new blog and Esty shop! My friend Jacque told me about your new venture. I also have a blog and it is:
http://labellamaison.typepad.com/tickled_pink_blog/

Mandy said...

Wow, your Etsy shop is full of SUPER FUN stuff! Congrats on your new venture, I know you will do well (with awesome stuff like that, who wouldn't!?!). ;) mandy