Thursday, November 5, 2009

Emmaline's Flowers

I have done a few flower parties in the past (like Grace's here and Jozlyn's here) and loved them all. Avery always loves when I am working on those orders, too, and decided a long time ago that she wanted to have a flower party for her birthday this year as well. This ended up working out perfectly since Megan had booked me months ago to do one for her daughter Emmaline. I got to design a few items that I plan on using for Avery's birthday, too!

Here is how it all turned out...


Can't wait to see pictures from the party, Megan!

6 comments:

Moore Minutes said...

Oh these colors are too pretty! It makes me wish I had a little girl. You did a fabulous job on this! I am new to your blog and a happy new follower too. :)

I just posted about a SECRET AGENT spy party and would love for you to check it out if possible! Thank you.

http://www.mooreminutes.com/2009/11/secret-agent-spy-party.html

Lisa

Julie Gallagher said...

This is lovely!

Anonymous said...

i adore your work!!!

Megan said...

I couldn't be more happy with all our party "goods". Jess, thanks again and I will be sure to send pictures from the party this Saturday!

Emmaline's Mama

Shannon Jones said...

I about died when I saw your blog title! We named our daughter Emmalyne also. It's an old family name and I've never heard anyone called that. We actually call her Josie though, her middle name is Josephine!
Wow I'm floored!
Love the photos by the way!

Megan said...

well, josie's mom, you're going to be even more floored. When we were deciding on names, Josephine was my second choice! how funny!