Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It's a paw-ty!

Here is one that has been sitting in the file for a while! They are accumulating, I tell you.

I did Kate's 1st birthday last year so I was thrilled when Mom contacted me this year to do a second birthday party for Kate as well. Much in contrast to the hot pink and orange party for Kate last year, dalmatians were the theme this year! Little Kate is sort of obsessed with them and has started quite a collection.

Mom wanted the 4 foot stuffed dalmatian to be the guest of honor, so she didn't want a literal interpretation of the theme, rather black and white patterns with a little red added in as well. Here is how SOME of what I sent Kate turned out...


I also made napkin rings, favor stickers, and a crown...but in a haste one night accidently "made room" for some other pics by erasing those! Hope it was a fun paw-ty Kate and Pam!


1 comment:

Jodee said...

This turned out soooo cute! I think it might be one of my favorites so far. I love the colors!

Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!