Thursday, December 18, 2008

Isabella's Bicoastal Birthdays

These parties have been in the works for a LONG time...and I mean long. Sophie, Isabella's mom, was very patient...she ordered very early and said she wanted to have time to do it right. We definitely took our time, but she loved the result.

The family is throwing Isabella two parties, one in NYC and one in California. How about that for a bicoastal baby! I've been thinking about the parties again this week as I know that one was last weekend and one is coming up this weekend.

The inspiration for this party was the stroller cover on Isabella's stroller. It is a pink and brown damask...and Sophie said that it perfectly described her taste. So as we were discussing what we should do, I used it as a guide to help me pick styles and paper. Then I designed the invitations to mock some of the paper we were using for the project.

After about 2 months of work, here is the result...
The inviations...doorThe banner...The door sign...The cake topper...The cupcake toppers...The hats...
The cup wrappers...
Hope party #2 goes well, Sophie and Isabella!

No comments: