Thursday, October 22, 2009

Find It! : Paper Products

Some of you may remember that I asked for your opinion on your favorite party sites at the end of the summer. Well, you sent about 100 of them. And they were all good. So I didn't quite know how to go about that, so I decided to wait. Then school started, and...well...ou know how much I've been around since then!

I WILL be featuring some of those party sites starting next week...but not in the Find it! section of my blog...I have a different way I'm going to go about that. For my first Find It! you are going to get my one of my favorite places for party paper products. In fact, I've ordered my kids last 4 parties from here!




It turns out this is great timing, but only lasts through Friday, so go now! The friends and family discount gets you 20% off your entire order!



Happy shopping! I better follow my own advice and get Avery's (and maybe Tate's?!) paper goods ordered right now! =)

No comments: