Sunday, December 28, 2008

LITTLE MISS AVERY'S 3rd Birthday Party!

After months of talk about when her birthday party would be (she asked EVERY time I made a banner if it was for her birthday) Little Miss Aves finally got had her party on Saturday. It all went well (besides that I had wet hair when most of the guests arrived 1/2 hour early, but most were family so no big deal...just excuse my UGLY hair!).

You will be able to tell from the pictures that she is quite a ham and loves to be the center of attention...although she takes about 20 minutes to warm up to people. But after that, watch out! I will TRY to remember that this blog is for showing decorations, although some personal pics are tucked in there, too.

If you didn't read my blog entry about the inspiration for the party, it all started with the Little Miss Birthday shirt from Gap Kids, then the tutu and leg warmers. I used the Little Miss Birthday book by Roger Hargreaves as a guest book and lots of argyle in hot pink, purple, and orange.

Thanks to my friend Tracie for the cute cake and my friend Rach from Goldenshop for the adorable table runner. You two make my party dreams come true! :)

3 comments:

heidi said...

I was thinking of you guys yesterday! You knocked this party out of the park Jess! Happy 3rd Birthday Little miss Avery :) This is making me excited for Aug '09. Better start planning now...

Carter's mom said...

OH my goodness you're making me want to have another party, what a great job you did on everything Jess!

Lyonslove said...

I just found your blog. It is nice to know that I am not the only mom who Loves Loves birthdays. My babies are 1 and 3, a boy and a girl. They have almost the same birthday so I am determined to do joint parties for as long as I can get away with them. You are so gifted. I love it all!