Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all my Polkadots & Pirates readers!This will be my last posting until at least Sunday the 28th after Avery's party. In the meantime, here are some more of our family photos, as promised, taken by Dolce Studios. I know a couple of you have asked when I was going to post them and I said after our cards go out but before Christmas, so I guess this is my last chance!



Have a wonderful Christmas with your families...I'll be back next week!

1 comment:

Carter's mom said...

Merry Merry Christmas, even though I had already seen your photos, I LOVE the card, the ones you choose turned out SO nice!

Wishing you the best with Avery's party and anxiously awaiting the re-opening of your custom store, I am thinking up new work for you all the time!

Happy new year too! XO Sara