Wednesday, August 26, 2009

{Happy Customers} : Jozlyn (Round 2!)

I can't believe its been a year since this {happy customer}'s last birthday. That means my baby will be two in no time. You may remember Jozlyn from previous posts...I've already written about her first bday, then a happy customers entry for that, and her second birthday gear that we got ready back in May. I've also professed how much I have come to <3 href="http://www.persnicketyme.etsy.com/">Persnickety Me. It turned out so stinkin' cute, Abby!



Head on over to {happy customers} to see the pics in better detail and read Heidi's kind words.

On a personal note...this is going to be my last post for a few days. I was going to try to do it all, but life is a tad overwhelming right now. I am trying to get my classroom in order and mentally prepare myself to leave my kiddos again, not to mention getting Beckett's bday party together for next weekend and finish orders that need to be done before I go back. I will hopefully get a few posts ready for next week. Thanks in advance for being so patient and supportive over this next crazy month! I will be back!

1 comment:

Abby Marie said...

Thanks Jess! I really love how it turned out too! Plus...it doesn't hurt that Jozlyn is completely adorable! Good Luck with Back to School & Birthday madness!