Monday, August 10, 2009

Sailing through her pregnancy...

My sister's friend Carissa enlisted me to make some decorations for her SIL Erin's baby shower. She sent me to Erin's blog to see the bedding they had picked out from Pottery Barn Kids (if you love it and are expecting it happens to be on sale right now!) And I have to admit that while I was on there I kind of wanted to puke...because that girl is one of those people who are CUTE during pregnancy...you know totally skinny with a little bump on the front, even now at 36 weeks...one of those girls I WAS NOT. And Erin, if you are reading this...I really do mean that as a compliment. It is complete jealousy you are reading here. =)

So anyway, here is the bedding that Erin and Josh picked out for their little boy to be which I was to match to...


Erin had pictures of her completed nursery on her blog as well, which was so helpful in planning the banner and door sign. I drew a little sailboat that was kind of a mix of all the ones on the quilt and added it to both the banner and the door sign. Her shower was finally this weekend so I can post pics without spoiling the shower decor! Carissa was nice enough to send me pics this morning of the banner hanging in the baby's room after the shower and the door sign on his door.



Thanks for sharing the photos, girls! I think Little Carter will be one lucky kiddo!

3 comments:

The Remme's said...

Thank you so much Jess! I absolutely love love love the banner!! I always check out this blog and just adore everything you do :) The nursery is completed and the banner and sign just added the perfect touch! Now we just need baby to arrive. Carissa is one tricky girl and I was so surprised when I saw it hanging at the baby shower!

katie@tulsadetails said...

So super cute!! Her bedding and her banner! : )

Carissa said...

Thanks for all of your awesome work! The banner turned out great!!!