Friday, August 21, 2009

Noah's Cars

Earlier this summer I did made this banner for our cousin's son Noah who was turning three. Noah LOVES cars, so Abby wanted to do something with lots of bright colors and some images of cars that she had seen on my blog before. We started with one bright paper that I use for my circus collection that she loved and went from there.



Abby also wanted to get Noah a matching tshirt and she knew I had just the lady to do it! She told me to take care of the details, so I got to work with my fav girl Rach at *golden* to make Noah's tshirt as well...isn't it cute?? She took the exact image I was using on the banner and made it into a shirt, and per my request even sewed Noah's name in the window...just as Rachel's logo says...sew cute!

Have a good weekend...lots to show you next week before I am back to school!

1 comment:

Jodee said...

This banner is just adorable. I love the bright colors. You are sooo talented!

The matching t-shirt is cute too!

Hope you have a great weekend!