Monday, March 2, 2009

April Showers

Here are some more of the 135 invitations I made last week! These were for my friend Beth who is throwing a baby shower in April. The shower will be completely themed around umbrellas and an "April Showers" theme.
I really like the outcome and since I have had a few requests for custom invitations for my current collections that don't include a picture I think they will be available soon looking similar to this.

Thanks to everyone who has been patient with me these past few weeks if my emails haven't been as prompt as normal andI have not had as many blog entries. I have over $1200 on order with customers on Etsy, I am trying to get the circus line ready for pictures and my new blog all lined up, too. Plus I'm trying not to cheat too much on the "curfew" that Eric and I have agreed on...ha! I promise I will get back to you all if you are waiting on an email from me. You're the best!

2 comments:

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

How adorable. Darling pictures of your girl in the tutu. Cheerful and happy!

Abby Marie said...

Wow...135! That is one lucky mama!