Monday, March 23, 2009

Need a little Hair Candy??

As you know, I have enlisted a few "helpers" to make a more complete party by offering some cute outfits for your kiddos to wear that match my party goods. This weekend I found a new friend...and let me tell you...did she ever deliver!

Lindsay over at Hair Candy Bows took the ribbon that I showed her that would match my collections and ran with them. I was thinking she'd make ONE kind of bow to match each collection. No, people, she made EVERYTHING that is available in her store in the PD&P colors!

Photobucket

And if your daughter's party has already passed and you're not yet ready to plan another, just like all the other sellers offering goods in this collection, there are plenty of other fun and funky things in her store for everyday use!

No comments: