Friday, March 13, 2009

a Moo, a Baa, an Oink, and a Cock-a-doodle-doo!

I have been planning on having Beckett's next birthday party at the farm with a farm animals theme since pretty much his last party. So when my friend Patti asked if I could do farm animals for her son Garrett (one of Tate's very best friends) for his 5th birthday I thought it would be a great motivation to get some images drawn and a font picked out so I was ahead of the game come September!

Garrett's dad does a little farming with his grandpa...and Garrett is pretty sure that it is the coolest job on Earth. So I was excited to make something and kept checking in with Garrett on our rides home from preschool to make sure I was getting the animals and look that he wanted...5 year olds KNOW what they want!

**The Birthday Boy (They went swimming, too...hence the no shirt! :) **
**The Door Sign****Baggie Toppers for Favors****The Cupcake Toppers**
I am so excited that Garrett loved his party and even more excited that I am half done designing Beckett's!!

No comments: