Monday, September 28, 2009

BOO! Zoe is turning two!

I have a few clients this year working on Halloween birthday parties. I LOOOVVVEEE getting the kids dressed up for Halloween, so this has been totally fun for me! I designed some invitations for Beth (my repeat repeat repeat client!) for her daughter Zoe's second birthday.

Of course I snapped some pics of them before I sent them off to California to eventually get up on this blog, but my pics are usually done quickly before I send or late at night. To my delight, Beth sent some pics of the invites once she had gotten them all ready to send out. She made labels, stamped the envelope, etc, not to mention getting a much better shot than I did in the first place!



Beth says that Zoe loved them, too!



More matching partyware for this shindig coming later this month.

2 comments:

Jodee said...

Halloween parties are the best! Cute invite! I can't wait to see more!

MJ @ 517 Creations said...

LOVE the scripty font on this invitation. I love the whole invitation, too. :) Do you mind sharing the name?