Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A wild time at the zoo...

These are possibly some of my favorite invitations that I've made to date...

Donna of Party Wishes (check out her blog!) asked me to make some invitations for her daughter's 9th birthday party being held at a zoo. She already had an idea board all made up with the banner she had already purchased included (check it out here). The banner is adorable...giraffe print backed in lime green, magenta, and orange. LOVE the banner. So I came up with these invitations to match...





So girly and fun for a 9 year old. You know that nine is the new thirteen, right? =) Can't wait for the pics, Donna!

6 comments:

katie@tulsadetails said...

Super cute! I love them! What an adorable design!

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

Sheridan just LOVES her invitations! Thanks you so much for "squeezing" us in! OXOX

Donna

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

I LOVE them!! Great job, Jess!!

Jodee said...

These turned out soooo cute!

Bethany said...

Holy cuteness! I can NOT wait to see more of this party! Those invites are DARLING! Fab job!

Alexis said...

These are darling! Love the "hint of giraffe".