Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Future Mrs. Lytle

Last weekend was kind of busy for my sister and all her friends and relatives. Pretty much this entire week is business drummed up by her! Thanks Rach!

Rachel's friend Gina threw a bridal shower this past weekend for her SIL to be. She sent me these invitations so I could match the decor...



So I made this banner...



and these wine charms to match!



Wine charms were a new thing I had never made before, but once I bought the right tools they were fun and pretty easy! I think I'll have to start making them for some of my own parties and family gatherings!

4 comments:

Allyson/HBMomof2 said...

Love those wine charms. So simple, cute and look fairly easy. I think I will do a variation for sippies cups at my daughter's upcoming birthday. Thank you for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

great charms! how cute to complete the look!

Kimberly Bee said...

i love those wine charms they are so cute! where did you find the metal ring for them? thanks

Unknown said...

Cute charms! What kind of metal ring did you use? I can't find them anywhere. Thanks!