Wednesday, September 30, 2009

{Happy Customers} : Kylie

Well...it is possible that I am biased since Rach and I have worked so closely and become such good friends over the last year...or maybe its that I actually got to meet this little "nutball" as Rachel so affectionately calls her...but in any case I love these pics from 3 year old Kylie's popsicle party. She is a totally hilarious and smart little girl. I just wished she lived in MN so her and Avery could play together more often!

Basically when Rachel and I make something for each other's kids' parties, we give the other one the basic concept of the party and let the other run with it. Rachel sent me a pic of some popsicles she liked and the fabric she was using for the party and said "make me something."

In the end, she did request a few things, but I just basically made her whatever I wanted...so I sent her a banner, cupcake toppers, and the tutu I have been promising Kylie since I visited them in February. After seeing the kids lunch boxes from Beckett's party (and knowing that I had 90 left over!) Rach asked if I could whip some up for her as well. Rachel is of course responsible for Kylie's shirt and bloomers...



For a closer look or to read Rachel's gushfest about me =) (love you Rach!) head on over to {happy customers}...lots of other cuties there too!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

So cute and I love the colors!!
Shelley@DivinePartyConcepts.com

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

Love the rainbow sherbert colors!

Unknown said...

Adorable!! So fun to see Rachel's little girl too! I love Rachel's shirts and order from her whenever I can!