Thursday, September 24, 2009

{Happy Customers} : Darrian Round Two

I'm sure you all remember Darrian's circus party from last year. It was the first time I was featured on HWTM and inspired my entire Circus Collection after the demand for that banner went crazy!

Michelle started emailing me about Darrian's second birthday in January and his party was last weekend! We had plenty of time to go over every detail. Since the theme was kind of midevil prince and princess with a cute dragon as the focus, I designed a banner and crowns for all the prince and princesses at the party.



Head on over to {happy customers} to check out the pictures in greater detail and read Michelle's kind words. Check out all the PDP cuties while you're there!

1 comment:

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Everything was amazing! Michelle did (and always does!) a great job! All the P&P touches were adorable!!