Monday, January 19, 2009

The Boys Line Photo Shoot...

Today was the big day for taking pics of the newly finished boys line, set to premiere in my shop this Wednesday. Last time I had my photographer good friend Darcie do them, today I was alone.

I love taking pictures, but I want my site to look cohesive and I am more of a candid shot (and not professional) photog. But it ended up being pretty fun because I learned a few things and got to try a few tricks along the way.

My model was less than cooperative, but is pretty cute so I forgave him...Then he expected to be paid...Good thing that his currency is Tracie's cupcakes!

I dealt with lots of this since my 3 kids were here as well as my niece Addie...Thank God Daddy was home for MLK, so I had some help!

So needless to say, at the end of the day I had 450 pictures on my camera and looked like this...
Don't worry...there are some that turned out better. More to come in the next few days!

3 comments:

Rach said...

Wow!! Look how cute you look on a freezing cold day where you are BEHIND the camera all day...you have me beat by 100 on a good day, lol! I LOVE the set up and am DYING to get a look at the cuteness! :)

Rachel said...

OMG you have me laughing so hard. I love the picture of E trying to run....hilarious.

heidi said...

LOL! you are hilarious.