Monday, January 12, 2009

Let it snow!

Since it snowed ALL DAY here, I thought this would be appropriate for today...

Little Jacob had a snowman party for his first birthday back in December. The funniest part of it was that he lives in Texas and it was in the 70s the day of the party! We already had a snowman built by the time he had his party, but they only had the ones I drew for them. :)

This turned out to be one of my favorite (and by FAR the most time consuming) projects I've done. Jacob's mom wanted me to make some sort of decorations to adorn their light fixtures. So going with the snowflake/snowman theme I got the idea to make snowflake mobiles with Jacob's pictures of his first year in the middle.

Here they are laying on my table...And then at the party...Courtney also ordered a door sign, a smaller version of the door sign for her cocoa station, and napkin rings...
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

No comments: