Monday, August 25, 2008

What Little Boys Are Made Of...

Snips and snails and puppy dog tails, right? My husband keeps asking me what "snips" are and I have no answer for him, so if anyone knows, please leave a comment!

This is an adorable theme for any little boy. Its the biggest project I've worked on to date, and once you see the pictures of the location you'll know why! This client is hosting her little boy's party at her parents' house. They've held many of their 8 children's weddings in their backyard, too! Yes, 8 children...I told Eric I am definitely NOT CRAZY for wanting one more. So even with just family, little Carson is going to have a huge bash!

Here is a few pics of the location:

































And these are the style of invitations from tiny*prints that Mom Amanda sent me to start with:
From there, I created 2 banners (one to hang on the entrance to the pool area and one to hang over where the table will be), 13 centerpieces, 35 favor tags, 2 dozen cupcake toppers, and 15 party hats in Carson's colors: robin's egg blue, brown, and white.

Here are the highlights of those items:



















































Amanda was SO PATIENT...I was hoping to have this all done before I went on vacation early in the month, but I didn't send it to her until a week after I got back! The party's this weekend, so I'm hoping all arrived to her mom's house in one piece.

Happy Birthday, Carson! Can't wait to see pictures!

2 comments:

My Daily Circus said...

think this is my favorite yet!

Rach said...

OMG!!!!!!!!! JESS!!!!!! What have you been hiding from me???? I am DYING over here!! I just discovered your blog and I am freaking out! I can't even get over this whole set...you should list it in your shop, it is beyond amazing! This must have taken weeks of sleepless nights! :>) SO beautiful!!