Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Baby Bling

This client was actually from Georgia, but she was coming into town to throw a baby shower for a good friend right here in MN. I know I am not technically "doing" custom orders for people I don't know, but I have a weakness when we are celebrating my home town girls! So I agreed to do it, but since my schedule was booked I had to make it last minute and we had to meet at a local mall to get her the goods. It's fun to see my actual clients...you are all usually just out there as phantom emailers with no face. :)

The theme for this shower was "baby bling"...inspired by this party on HWTM and this party at Social Couture. She wanted lots of sparkles...

Photobucket

...and although I looked like the glitter fairy threw up on me when I was done (yes, picture it people!) I think it turned out exactly as she wanted it!

Off to celebrate my anniversary with my hubs...date night! Woot woot!

1 comment:

Jodee said...

Love the bling!

Hope you had a great anniversary!