Monday, June 29, 2009

Little Cupcake

I found Erin and The Vintage Pearl through my friend Tammy. Then Erin helped me set up my blog originally when I started this whole thing a year ago. She makes jewelry, is an awesome photographer, and is the mom of four. Her blog chronicles daily life around their house, as well as showcasing some of her jewelry.

Let's just say I may fit into the "blog stalker" category. I told Erin that last year I was on vacation with my three sisters (one of which fits into the same category) and it just happened to be the weekend her daughter Eden was born. We were talking about what she had named her, etc. and finally one of our other sisters said "WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" because we were talking about them as if we knew them.

That trip must have been a year ago last weekend...*golden* and I coordinated to make Eden's birthday outfit and a few other items. Erin's pics are too good for me to shove in a collage, so you get the full sized ones today!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And because I can't resist a good cake smashing pic...

Photobucket

And a couple other things for Eden...

Photobucket

Thanks, Erin, for the pics and for the peek into your daily life with your beautiful family!

2 comments:

A Wedding Story said...

Adorable!!!

erin said...

Thanks again Jess for everything! You and Rachel made Eden's bday much more special!