Friday, June 26, 2009

Over the Rainbow

I had another project I was going to blog about today, but then last night *golden* sent me over the pics of the tutu I made to match a pair of bloomers she made for a client and I couldn't resist posting this instead!

Photobucket

I enlisted Rach to make bloomers for my Made to Match collection, but she loved making them so much that she now makes them to match any of her bibs, hats, and tees. This client just happened to pick one of our favorite fabrics and it was so fun to match to. Need a pair of bloomers? Check out Rachel's shop!


2 comments:

Jodee said...

That is tutu cute!!!

Mrs. J Manny said...

so I have a question. did you make that tutu? I am having the hardest time finding a tutu that goes with my daughter's polka dot birthday theme. i didnt pick just a couple colors, its more of a rainbow, like this tutu =) any idea how I could get my hands on one? she'll be one in october so, no super rush. if only i were crafty...

thanks!