Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Pomp & Circumstance

Yep, its that time of year. My son graduated from preschool last Friday and my youngest sister Kasey graduates from high school this weekend!

Here are a few of the things I've been working on for her graduation...

Photobucket

Because she needed so many invitations we printed them as pictures to save a little money. The photo banner was so fun...I have done one other one for a client for a first birthday, but this time Kasey and I were looking for a way to display all her school pictures. We took pics from the time she was 6 months old all the way to her senior year and strung them out. It turned out so cute! It is so long it was hard to get a good picture of it. I will try to get better ones this weekend.

I have a few more projects to work on for the party...more next week!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a great idea for graduation invites! Much cuter than the normal school provided stationary. Great Job!

Jessica said...

That photo banner is fantastic. That would be fun to do for a b.day, too, like 18 or 40 or something. I love the invites, too.

Kimberly Bee said...

I love all your work....such an inspiration for my crafty side that wants to break free but sometimes lacks the creative juices. The invites and banner look fantastic. Your sister is going to feel so loved.

BTW that Vitamin C song always gets me emotional since I am still good friends with my high school buddies even in my early 30's.

Unknown said...

love the photo banner-such a cute idea!

amy & lisa said...

What a great idea for graduation! Love that picture banner. :)

Desiree said...

I agree that the banner is a great idea...I am even thinking for my husband's 30th or a bridal or baby shower.