Monday, June 15, 2009

Remember this??

I blogged about this Sesame Street project last week...
Photobucket

It was actually something I worked on for Nancy O'Dell for her daughter Ashby's 2nd birthday. I worked with Jayneoni Moore of The Breakfast Club Mommies and Jenn Sbranti of Hostess With The Mostess to come up with a bright colorful backdrop for the Sesame Street theme. Jenn did most of the styling and knocked it out of the park as always!

Photobucket

Pictures are all courtesy of the fabulous Gina Lee Photography, who I had the pleasure of meeting when I was in LA in February. She photographs mostly kids and families and has some mad fabulous ideas!

Here are some of the pics she took on Saturday...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

For all the pics, check out the album on the HWTM Facebook Page and Jenn's blog later in the week!

10 comments:

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

So adorable! I want in "The Club"!

Kimberly Bee said...

WOW WOW WOW....I recognized your work in the banner and wondered if they had ordered from your etsy shop. You did a beautiful job. I would love to attend something like that. That is hands down the birthday of the year. What a special little birthday girl!

Jodee said...

That turned out soooo cute!

Unknown said...

How exciting! I saw the cute banner and other accessories and wondered who made them. Good job!

Mrs. J Manny said...

I saw this on the hostess blog and immediately knew it was your stuff. i love everything! so cute. and what a beautiful family they have!

Karen said...

Wow! Thanks for the inspiration. I've been planning my daughter's Sesame Street themed 2nd birthday party since I finished cleaning up from her first!

Abby Marie said...

Congrats Jess...what a great party & your stuff looks awesome as usual!

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Congrats!!! That's so fabulous!

katie@tulsadetails said...

How cool is that!!! So, so cute!

HipMamaB said...

I thought that was your stuff!! Looks GREAT! As always!