Monday, June 8, 2009

Find It!

Hello from the farm, people! I am at my parents' house all week after celebrating my little sis's graduation. I will post some this week, but I don't have access to my pictures or my computer.

I have been working on this idea for a while, but I want some help from all of you! I get emails every day asking where I find this or that. So why not get together a list of the best places to find party related goods and ideas, right?

I have a list started, but I would love if you have your own favorite sites to send them my way. This week I am looking for sites that feature general party ideas and inspiration. Depending on how long the list is, I will not be able to feature ALL the sites in one post, but I will revisit topics as I find the need to share more inspiration or good products with you all. If you have visited a great party site or if you have one of your own, email me at polkadotsandpirates@gmail.com.