Tuesday, June 30, 2009

For the bride-to-be...

These invitations were inspired by the bride-to-be... described by her friend Amy as a girly girl who is all put together ALWAYS. So of course, that's where the pink comes in. Her wedding is in September and her color is cinnamon, which was described to me as a rusty orange, so I threw in the burnt orange and brown.

Amy also wanted an enclosure for guests to bring along with them to the shower giving Heidi some marital advice, so I made some coordinating cards as well.

Photobucket

I actually ended up using the advice card template to make my sis some Change of Address cards this afternoon in a different color scheme, which turned out cute as well!

Big birthday tomorrow. Any guesses?

2 comments:

Jodee said...

Those turned out sooo cute!

Unknown said...

The bride LOVES the invites as much as I do!! Thanks so much for whipping those up. You're AWESOME!