Monday, April 27, 2009

Made To Match Week!

This week I'm going to have lots for you about the clothing we've designed to match the collections here at PD&P and the designers who helped make it possible!

First of all, a HUGE thank you to my friend Darcie of Darcie Braaten Photography. After two hours of photographing 5 kids under 5 we have tons of cute pics to show you! Also thanks to my mom who helped keep my kids happy while I helped with the shoot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Over the next few days you will "Meet the Designers" of each of these fun products. If you'd like to check out their work in the meantime, you can find links to their shops in my sidebar. In the meantime, a few more peeks at their fun new products:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These last pictures of Avery and Grace are my favorite. They cracked me up the entire day with their giggling and silly faces.

Lots more to come this week!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

These are so great. How early do you need to order for a November birthday?

BabyD said...

LOVE all of them. So cute.

Shannon said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! You are totally outdoing yourself with this made-to-match stuff! it is ALL to die for! LOOOOOOVE it!