Thursday, April 2, 2009

{Happy Customers} : Darrian

I figured that this {happy customers} entry that I've had forever would be appropriate today since it was the inspiration for making THE CIRCUS COLLECTION that made its debut yesterday!

Photobucket

I worked with Michelle, Darrian's mom, last fall to come up with some hats, a crown, and a banner to go with his circus theme. After the party, Michelle submitted her pictures to Hostess With The Mostess and the party was featured there. I started getting requests for the theme a few times a week, so I decided it should just be put into a collection so it was available all the time.

Thank you, Michelle, for all the business you've sent my way and for your kind words! {read them here}

1 comment:

BabyD said...

My first time logging onto the blog in a week or two.. busy here. LOVE the new look , and so honored to have D's party featured. We loved your work, still do, and can't wait to use you again this year!