Tuesday, April 14, 2009

{Happy Customers} : Zoe

Yesterday I kind of wrote my blog post as though I was writing it to all of you who have been with me for a long time. I guess I should have welcomed all the new people who might be reading...I never really thought of that, but after seeing that 500 people read my blog post yesterday, we definitely have some new PD&P fans. I hope most of you are here to stay!

So if you ARE new here...a few things... (if you're NOT new and don't want to read this, skip down to the orange text!)

1) I try to blog every day M-F. Let me emphasize TRY. I have three kids ages 5, 3, and 1, so that isn't always in the cards.

2) This blog is mostly to give people ideas for parties and keep you up to speed with projects I have been working on. You will see a lot of custom projects on my blog, though I am not technically "doing" custom work right now. Questions?? Check out "About PD&P" from the top menu.

3) If you have questions PLEASE email me! I may not always have the answer, and there are certain secrets about my products I don't give away, but for the most part I love to help people create fun parties for their kids (or baby showers, adult parties, weddings, etc!).

4) Feel free to browse a bit! I have spent hours putting party stuff (and before February maybe a little family stuff too. :) on this blog so I am pretty sure you could spend hours looking, too! I recently had a blog make-over and there are lots of fun and hopefully helpful things as well, such as "Plan the Perfect Party" & "{happy customers}"...plus lots about my family & me, why we are where we are today, and my current schedule.

Okay...so onto today's post then! Beth is a customer who has been with me since the beginning, and I now call her a friend, so she fits into the custom category. Yep, she's the one who a few weeks ago I said pretty much keeps me in business as well as handling some PR for me. She's pretty much the bomb.

This is the first project her and I worked on together for her daughter Zoe's birthday...

Photobucket

If you want so see it closer, read about Beth's experience or see some of our past {happy customers}, click here!

No comments: