Wednesday, April 8, 2009

{Happy Customers} : The Triplets

Today will be my last post for the week...off to a mini vacay for Easter at my parents' house.

You will go nuts over how put together these three little {happy customers} are! These are the triplets I talked about a while back. When they were born they were each assigned a color to help tell them apart. (Jacob...blue, Benjamin...yellow, and Zachary...green--and please keep them in that order, right Jamie?!)

Photobucket

Jamie decided to carry the colors right through their party...and I mean down to their shoes and socks. Check out their entry on {happy customers} to see these pics bigger plus 9 more pics!

Have a happy Easter. I'll be back Monday!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I've been browsing your blog for a couple of months now thanks to ETSY :) and I have to say I love the new look and I love seeing your work through real party pictures! This is my favorite so far! This super mom has really great taste and a great eye for detail (and she does it with triplets!). Amazing!