Friday, April 3, 2009

Made To Match : THE CIRCUS COLLECTION

I was chatting with a former client this afternoon who asked if my Etsy girls and I were designing clothing to match the circus theme...to which I answered "of COURSE we are!" It is just that I was going to wait until after next week to put any pics of it on here since we are having a photo shoot for all our items. Truth be told, I don't even have the tutu done (the stuff is all sitting here staring at me...on my to-do list for this weekend) so I was going to wait. But since she asked, I might as well give you a sneak peek of what we've got so far!

Photobucket

If you can't wait for the listings to be up in the shops, contact either of these girls (links to their shops are in my sidebar) and they will get you what you need! Lots more photos coming in the next few weeks of ALL 3 PD&P collections...items include tutus, bibs, tees, dresses, bloomers, hair accessories, and leg warmers. Can't wait to show off the products from all these wonderful designers!!

No comments: