Monday, April 13, 2009

Little Miss Ave Spotted On HWTM...

Well, I'm back from my mini vacay to my parents house. I got those pics taken of all the fab new clothes my girls and I have put together to match my partyware (492 pics to be exact...HUGE thank you to my friend Darcie for taking the pics and Adam for all his help) and can't WAIT to get them back and share them with you!

The best part about coming home was that Jenn from Hostess With The Mostess had an email waiting for me that said the post about Avery's birthday party that I had sent in a while ago was going to be up today!

Little Miss Avery's Party
Photo Courtesty of Hostess With The Mostess

If you are a long-time reader, you've already seen these pics, but she does such a great job of putting them together and making them look fab. Thanks, Jenn! Even if you've seen them, go on over and check it out!

1 comment:

Melissa and Ashli said...

Hi I just want to say how cute your family is and how talented you are!! I love you blog and I just think it is great that I am not the only mother that is obessed with parties!!! I guess it is in our blood:)