Monday, April 6, 2009

{Happy Customers} : Carson

It is going to be a {happy customers} week over here! I have a bunch to do to get ready to leave on Wednesday for a long weekend at my parents house for Easter, including making all the product for my Made To Match photo shoot on Thursday. So I got all my posts for the week (will be a short week, just Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday) and decided to make them all {happy customers}. I have a ton of them and they're so darn cute. This week I have 3 of my favorite projects I've ever worked on.

I love this project for two reasons...1)it was the biggest order I had done to date and 2) I made it during the Olympics, which I loved watching! Carson's Mom Amanda really knows how to throw a shindig...and you should SEE her parent's backyard where she threw the party. It is to die for. Lots of space, a swimming pool, etc. A couple of her siblings got married there.

The theme was "what little boys are made of..snips & snails & puppy dog tails" and featured a little boy silhouette. This party was complete with 2 banners, centerpieces, favors, cupcake toppers, hats: you name it, Amanda thought of it! If you want to see closer details of the actual items, check out my previous blog post (has pics of that fab backyard I was talking about, too!)

Photobucket

Head on over and check it out!

No comments: