Thursday, July 30, 2009

30th Birthday Barbeque

Okay...last load of laundry in the dryer, only 38 more emails to respond to from when I was gone, and hubs is home from work....we're getting there!

It is so funny...I swear the only adult birthday parties I have done are for people turning 30...which I guess makes sense because people find me because they have young children celebrating birthdays and it leads to thinking about what you can do for other parties as well! It would make sense that a lot of parents of little ones are all the same age.

A past client enlisted me to make a banner for her husband's 30th birthday barbeque. She wanted to incorporate a picnic-y looking theme without making it to "hokey" and using the colors red and blue.



I found the red gingham paper she wanted and paired it with red and blue subtle dots and a fun font.

Happy birthday to all us 30 year olds this year! =)

1 comment:

Jodee said...

That turned out sooo cute! I just took my banner out tonight to put it up. My hubs wants to use tape but I want to use the white screws you sent. I can't believe how big it is! It is huge! I just love it!

I am starting to feel old! I am closer to 40, than 30, but I didn't get married until I was 30 so I am an old mom! I am trying to enjoy my last two years of the 30 club!