Friday, July 3, 2009

{Happy Customers} : Caiden

This was such a fun circus set to work on because it was for the nephew of Adam...a photographer I got to know through my friend Darcie. He is so fun and was a huge help during our Made to Match shoot.

Little Caiden has the cutest grin ever! I mean, really, you should check out the pics that Adam took of him for his one year session and the pics he took at the party.

Photobucket

To read more and see the pictures closer up (and a whole lot of other cuties!) head on over to {happy customers}.

Have a happy and safe holiday weekend!

1 comment:

Rach said...

Oh YEAH! That's my bib I spot! I love seeing my stuff pop up on your blog since you are WAY better at collecting photos than I am! :) Everything looks cute as always, love the thank yous.