Friday, July 31, 2009

Elizabeth's Piggy Party

One month from today I'll be back at my "real job". I kind of laugh at that term. Reality is kind of setting in today. =( I am going to miss being home with my kids like mad.

After seeing my little friend Olivia's piggy party, this mom knew she wanted some invitations just like Olivia's. She decided to purchase some stickers and a banner as well .

She had seen some paper I had used on another project that she loved, so i changed the colors in the invitations to match the paper we decided on.



For the banner, Sue decided to leave the pig off and purchase both her daughter's names so that she can change it out for each of them and use it from year to year.



Her last request was some stickers to put on the favors that she was sending home with guests...



My nephew's super hero party is the weekend, so pics of that coming on Monday! Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Jodee said...

I love the piggy party stuff! I especially love the bright colors. I plan to use Kamree's banner from year to year too!

Enjoy your last month of freedom! I work less during the school year so I am counting down the days until school starts -- 19 more to go!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Candice @ Made With Love said...

I found your blog via The Vintage Pearl and just wanted to stop in and say I love your work...so precious!!!