Friday, July 24, 2009

Featured on CP & S


I decided to submit my Babycakes Shower that I threw in January to a few party sites because it is any easy and fun theme to throw together so I thought it might be worth sharing. Today my girl Shannon over at Creative Parties and Showers featured the shower. Thanks Shannon!



I've featured CP & S on this blog before, but it is worth retelling that if you have a fabulous party you'd like to share with others or if you are just looking for party inspiration, it is a party must. Shannon has used a lot of my pictures for the buttons on her site, which I just love! You might see a few cuties that might look familiar. =)

One of my favorite (and very repeat) clients Beth submitted the baby shower she threw for her friends...now she's thinking of becoming a party planner herself! Beckett's lil' monkey party was also featured a while back. If you are a PD&P reader and gave me a shout out on something you made yourself that was inspired by PD&P a big thank you to you as well!

Head on over to Creative Parties and Showers and check out hundreds of ideas for your next party!

3 comments:

Jodee said...

Cute shower idea!

I have been stalking my mailbox this week in anticipation of getting your package! I can't wait! I also paid you today so hopefully you got it okay!

Thanks again for everything!

katie@tulsadetails said...

I commented on CPS and your event was adorable! So, so cute! Love everything!

becky said...

This is SUCH a cute idea! I would love to use this shower theme for my sister. Do you have a template that you can share?!