Friday, July 24, 2009

Featured on CP & S

I decided to submit my Babycakes Shower that I threw in January to a few party sites because it is any easy and fun theme to throw together so I thought it might be worth sharing. Today my girl Shannon over at Creative Parties and Showers featured the shower. Thanks Shannon!

I've featured CP & S on this blog before, but it is worth retelling that if you have a fabulous party you'd like to share with others or if you are just looking for party inspiration, it is a party must. Shannon has used a lot of my pictures for the buttons on her site, which I just love! You might see a few cuties that might look familiar. =)

One of my favorite (and very repeat) clients Beth submitted the baby shower she threw for her she's thinking of becoming a party planner herself! Beckett's lil' monkey party was also featured a while back. If you are a PD&P reader and gave me a shout out on something you made yourself that was inspired by PD&P a big thank you to you as well!

Head on over to Creative Parties and Showers and check out hundreds of ideas for your next party!


Jodee Leader said...

Cute shower idea!

I have been stalking my mailbox this week in anticipation of getting your package! I can't wait! I also paid you today so hopefully you got it okay!

Thanks again for everything!

Katie said...

I commented on CPS and your event was adorable! So, so cute! Love everything!

becky said...

This is SUCH a cute idea! I would love to use this shower theme for my sister. Do you have a template that you can share?!