Tuesday, July 7, 2009

SUPERJACK!!

First, I need to clear up a couple things that I made confusing last week...

1) I AM NOT QUITTING. =)
The funny thing is that for ME, nothing changed in the past few months as far as business plan, its just that a lot of you hadn't looked at my schedule and realized I was booked out as far as I am. Again, I apologize (I mean, kind of...it is a blessing, too!) that I am booked so far out and can't accommodate more people.

2) YES, EVEN IF YOU ARE A PAST CLIENT YOU SHOULD GET ON THE WAITING LIST FOR 2010 IF YOU THINK YOU'LL WANT TO ORDER.
I wish I could take on everyone, but honestly, I KNOW I won't be able to. So come November 1st I am going to decide how many projects I will take on, make a calendar, and start at the top of my list until all spots are filled. That is the only fair and sane way to work it.

Thanks so much for all the emails I got last week. It was fun to hear from some of you I haven't heard from in a while! :)

Now, on to SUPERJACK. You may remember my nephew from his baseball party last summer. Jack is a fun little busy guy who I happen to adore (as do my kids, unless they are trying to kill each other, of course.) Jackson is classic for climbing on anything and everything in sight and has some impressive jumping skills as well. I suggested to my sister a few months ago that he have a superhero party since they are kind of the thing to do these days and he was always pretending to be one superhero or another anyway.

After finding some fun paper, I designed a logo that is Superman-ish only with an adjustment in color and style which my sister made into a tshirt. My mom has made all of our kids capes as well. Rachel ordered all the kids masks from someone on Etsy (I'll get the name and link it when I recap the party...not sure what seller it is at the moment). Put it all together and I had one fun night of picture taking with little Jacks.

Photobucket

I have to admit that I returned to my house and told my sister "There are a few cute ones, but I am not sure I got it." Then sometimes when you aren't expecting it (like standing in the driveway telling someone that you DIDN'T get it), you might get what you were looking for.

Photobucket

Isn't that funny? Man he cracks me up. So I took that pic and made these...

Photobucket

Lots more of Jacks party coming soon!

7 comments:

I BLEED PINK said...

These are so cute! I love his little mask!

Rachel said...

I love the picture of him climbing the tree when you can see his cape! You MUST share those pictures with me :) And of course thanks for doing them for me!!

Jodee said...

It looks like the perfect party theme to me! Cute pictures and invite too!

I definitely want you to do my invites next year!!!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH!!! This is so darling!! I absolutely love it!!

Onna said...

LOVE those invites!
Tell me, how do you print them and what paper do you use? Is that a linen and then another carstock behind? LOVE the look!

:) Great work as always!

My Daily Circus said...

so glad you clarified.....but I want to see a super jess tshirt

Photosnappinmama said...

The seller on Etsy that makes the masks is Superflykidz. You changed your post for your nephews birthday party. Cute pictures you were able to capture of him playing in his "costume"! He looks like he was having a ball! Really cute idea you came up with for his shirt.