Friday, July 10, 2009

I Scream, You Scream...

Lots going on over here at the Newman household...my sister moved into a new house yesterday and we painted almost every room on the inside of her house yesterday. I am also busy getting ready for our annual ice cream party.

Photobucket
Ice Cream Party 07

Because none of my kids have summer birthdays two years ago I had a party for all my kids little neighbor friends to come over and have ice cream and run through the sprinkler. Then last year I was so busy starting my business that it just didn't happen. So this will be the second of our annual minus one year ice cream party.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lots to do before next Wednesday!

6 comments:

My Daily Circus said...

dude if I make it thru today we are good! I will be sending you helps of pics! Thanks for all the bday stuff for the Holm fam! Love the ice cream party idea. Might do that next year.

Jodee said...

I love your ice cream party invite! I can't wait to see pictures from the party!

Onna said...

LOVE this! Very very cute invite!

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

I love the ice cream theme! I have been thinking "ice cream" would be perfect for Kate's 3rd, since 1st was cupcakes, 2nd was lollipops...the next sweet thing!

My Trendy Tykes said...

ice cream parties are so much fun !

That's a lot of kids up there!!

Anonymous said...

you always have such cute invitations and paper products! Where do you get all the supplies? Are those digitally made?