Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hudson's Monkey

I've done quite a few monkey banners in my day, but mostly with the same monkey. This time my husband's cousin Dana already had a certain monkey that she used for her invitations she made so she sent him on over! She was so helpful because she actually sent me samples of the paper she used for the invites and I was able to find a bunch of them to use for the banner as well as a few other coordinating ones.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am actually putting this in the mail tomorrow, so I am not sure if it is a good idea to put it on here as it is ALWAYS better to have the client see it in person first, but since I know her so well I think it is pretty safe. Hope you like it, Dana!

3 comments:

Jodee said...

That turned out sooooo cute! I love the monkey too!

katie@tulsadetails said...

The monkey is so cute! I bet that party will be adorable! You are so talented! Love all of your stuff!

the shoppe owner said...

This is adorable!