Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Kamree's Ice Cream

After I throw a party I usually offer the banner that I used at a discount and I just reprint it to fit the customers needs. That way I don't have a million of my kids banners sitting around here and a customer gets a great deal on a banner.

The ice cream party banner was no exception...worked out wonderfully, actually! A reader of mine happened to email me and tell me her daughter was having an ice cream themed 3rd birthday party in August. I mentioned that I was having an ice cream party and the rest is history. I repurposed the banner and made some matching cupcake toppers inspired by these that she saw on Creative Parties and Showers that she loved.

Should be there soon, Jodee!


Jodee Leader said...

Holy cow! Everything turned out sooo cute! I am completely stalking my mailman this week! Thanks again!

Mindy said...

These are precious!
I can't wait to look around and see what else you've got and I will keep you in mind for our next party!