Monday, October 27, 2008

That Funky Puppy

Another hot pink and orange theme today...its the same paper as the pink and orange theme last week...but this time the customer was having a puppy theme for her daughter's second birthday. This was PERFECT because my college BF wanted to have a puppy themed birthday for her daughter Paige, too! So I could draw one dog and kill two birds with one stone.

Quinn's mom wanted something modern looking, not just any old dog. I found one I sort of liked, but it was the wrong colors and just not quite right for what we were doing. So I drew this one, which I just happen to be a little proud of...isn't he cute?!I experimented with the colors and personalized it a bit for each of the two year olds parties...here are a few more I experimented with:Can you I tell I like him?

Anways, both Quinn's mom and my friend CJ loved the dog, so we went ahead. Quinn was having hot pink, orange, and brown for her party, so this is how her items turned out:

The banner...
Quinn's hat...
The cupcake toppers...
And the confetti...
So for Paige's party we were going to use the same paper, but since she didn't already have anything else planned (and CJ is so laid back and cool that way, she just lets me do what I want!) I found some paper that had hot pink and orange but added some aqua, which I know CJ loves and Paige looks adorable in. I made her some invitations in which we incorporated some pictures of Paige taken this fall.
Here are the invites:The rest of Paige's party pics will be posted after November 15th!

1 comment:

Carter's mom said...

How adorable, you should be proud!
I can't wait to have another party with you!

:) Sara