Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Today we'll add a little red...

I told you I've been doing a bunch of hot pink and orange parties...and I've shown the first two to you in the past few days. Today I have another one for you, but this time we're going to throw red into the mix. Zoe's mom liked the cupcake that I had used for another project, but wanted to add strawberries to the theme. No problem!
Beth said from the beginning that she wanted everything to be very bright. So with that in mind, I found the paper and got to work. Here is where we started....with the invitations:
Once those were in the mail, I got to work on the rest. LOVE how these turned out...The banner...
The cupcake toppers...
Her crown (won't she look like the cupcake queen?) and the hats...
The door sign...
Can't wait to see the pictures when this one is done!

Okay...the pumpkins are carved and I am right now in the process of finishing Avery's costume...is everyone else ready for Halloween? My friend Kelley informed me we are dressing up as '90s prom queens...THIS should be good...pics(or not depending on how bad it is) next week!


2 comments:

Rachel said...

OMG - I can't wait for this party to see you girls in the dresses....my costume is not nearly as "vintage"! :)

HipMamaB said...

It was SO perfect - THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!

Really, when I put the "cupcake table" together with the cupcake toppers and using a hat as decoration I squealed it was so perfect. :-)

XOXO
Beth